Saturday, March 17, 2007

Interupped~

I tried posting this entry last night...Hubby needed to use the computer and so it was all lost...we really DO need to be able to both be online at once! Surprise! And a very pleasant one! Cathy and Evan sent photos of her with the shawl I gave her for Christmas and fogot/didn't have time to photo... Now, Isn't she just loverly?! No pattern, although I did get the starting chain # from one...then it is just mesh with solid end borders and chain lengths to suspend the fringe from. Done with Katia Ingenua Mohair with metallic gold thread. Will try later to add the Juliet Cap and Short scarf made with the matching yarn and gold thread for her Jan Birthday. A bit later (like the next mornin') and have found the cap & scarf photos: The cap was done without sequins which I sewed on after using just the gold thread. For the scarf I tried putting the sequins onto the thread first intending them just for the border...small problem I inadvertently got some onto the body of the scarf. Which meant going back after and 'scattering' on a few more...accident becoming design... Meanwhile wishing a Happy St. Patrick's Day to all...Here is a Green Angel I designed~may it bring you all a perfect day...

1 comment:

Thata said...

Love it....... fit with her, she's happy with your present. If someone give like this, I think I can take some pict like this...... I like the angel colour too...

Hugs,
thata